As we approach the end of 2021, we want to thank you for entrusting the care of your children to Sanford Pediatrics. We are thankful for partnering with you to provide care for your child during another unprecedented year.
Due to work-force shortages across the health care sector, we have experienced staffing challenges like many other service providers. Our dedicated staff have worked many extra hours and have graciously stepped up to fill shortages within our practice. We have appreciated your patience and understanding, as we have adapted.
We continue to value your ease of access to us at Sanford Pediatrics but due to staffing, we are implementing the following changes effective January 3, 2022:
– Regular office hours will be 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
– After hour appointments for same day sick concerns will be from 4:30-5:30pm Monday-Thursday.
– Office doors will close (for dropping off and picking up forms, prescriptions, etc.) and normal phones turned off for appointment scheduling/non urgent questions at 6pm Monday-Thursday. We will continue to close at 4pm on Fridays as we have previously.
– We will continue to keep our office doors and telephone lines open during weekday lunchtime hours for access.
– We will continue to provide telemedicine appointments on Saturdays from 8:30am-12pm for acute issues.
– We will continue to provide our 24 UNC nurse triage line and doctor on call 365 days a year.
Thank you for your continued partnership as we navigate 2022.